Black Lagoon (Vanilla) Cupcakes:
1 1/3 cups all purpose flour
1 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp salt
1 cup sugar
1/3 cup butter, melted and cooled
2 large eggs
1 tsp vanilla extract
3/4 cup milk (low fat is ok)
1. Preheat oven to 350F. Line a 12-cup muffin pan with paper liners.
3. In a medium bowl, whisk together cooled, melted butter, eggs, vanilla and milk.
4. Pour into flour mixture and stir until just combined and no streaks of flour remain.
5. Distribute batter evenly into prepared muffin cups.
6. Bake for 16-19 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into the center of a cupcake comes out clean.
7. Cool completely on a wire rack before filling and frosting.
8. Makes 12-cupcakes.